After a few weeks of traveling through Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur) and Myanmar (Yangon, Nyaung Shwe, Bagan, and Mandalay), we are back to our apartment in Chiang Mai.
Back to pad thai, khao soi, cheap massages, TV (with HBO), decent wifi, and most of all…back to blogging!
The hardest part about being back is figuring out what to do with our first day.
Here are the items on the agenda:
- Blog! (This being the first post of many) – I am so behind and have a bunch of drafts yet to finish. Time to get back to work.
- Watch Rogue One: A Star Wars Story – The Thai subs may get annoying but this is our only chance to see it in theaters. Plus, movies here are super cheap (about $4-5 USD).
- Chow down– Pad kra pao for breakfast, khao soi for lunch, and pad thai for dinner. Perhaps a mango mania smoothy at the mall, too.
- Pedicures – You don’t want to know about the number Myanmar did on our poor feet.
- Massages – Massages every day for the rest of the week.
- Going through expenses – Not because we want to, but because it is necessary. Fingers crossed we have enough money for Vietnam in January.
So much to do, so little time.